Join the Boelte Team!
Boelte-Hall is continuously in search of top talent and we focus on finding candidates that possess the right skills, attitude and most importantly are a culture fit.
Our employees have a “do whatever it takes” customer first mentality and get excited about opportunities to go “above and beyond” to exceed our customer’s expectations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will consider applicants without regard to any category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Company Benefits Include:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Care Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Life Insurance
- Six (6) Paid Holidays
- 401K plan with Matching Contributions
- Personal Time Off Plan
- Direct Deposit
- Climate Controlled Work Environment
IMMEDIATE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Sales Hunter Wanted
Read Closely! We know who can and will succeed. Career position. Great Income!
Does the following describe you? If so, get ready to apply….
- You’re looking for a well-respected company with a reputation for high quality that continues to grow
- You have a proven track record for finding and closing new business
- You know how to prospect and you do it constantly and successfully without supervision
- You know how to shorten a long sell cycle (3-plus months)
- You’re a value seller and can hold margin against lower-priced and stiff competition
- You build relationships throughout the customer’s organization at multiple locations and facilities allowing you to build repeat business over time
We will be hiring the right candidate who is looking for a home. Successful experience selling multi-project campaigns at the director and C levels should be demonstrated. Experience selling custom manufacturing, commercial printing, visual graphics packaging, business services, media, or commercial advertising a plus.
Prior earnings of $100,000 (base plus commission) where at least half came from commissions also a plus.
This is an outside sales position at Bolete-Hall, LLC, located in the Greater Kansas City area, however, your ability to work from a remote location will be strongly considered.
If this all describes you, we want to hear from you as soon as possible. Please email your resume, statement of interest including prior earnings, and any other important information about you. No phone calls at this time, please. If you’re a fit, you’ll hear from us right away!
Within 3 business days of applying, you will be sent a link to complete an online sales assessment (which you’ve probably done in the past.) No candidate will be considered without completing the assessment.
APPLY NOW Sales Team
GENERAL OPERATOR OF EQUIPMENT
Boelte-Hall is looking for a utility worker who will fill in the gaps when needed on the pressroom floor. If you’re an expert press operator, large format guru, or a self-taught bindery ninja, (while all of those are impressive) this position is likely NOT for you. We need a high energy, low maintenance, able body who is excited and willing to be the Everyone Backup! If you have the ability to wear a lot of hats this position IS for you!
Our celebrated 50+ year old family-owned business is ready to hire the right person today! #LetsPrintTogether!
APPLY NOW General Operator of Equipment
GENERAL OPERATOR OF EQUIPMENT Details
Departments: Bindery, Digital, Large Format and all other areas of manufacturing
Reports to: Department Managers
Job Purpose and Reporting Structure: Under the direction of the Department Manager, the operator sets up, adjusts and operates equipment in accordance to the instructions provided by the job jacket/computer information to prepare product for the next operation, ensuring the meeting of customer specifications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Perform all duties as assigned by supervisor to meet customer expectations and may also include the following:
- Review job tickets and plan work process to ensure meeting of customer specifications.
- Set up assigned machine to specifications, obtain approval of set up and run product.
- Monitor assigned machine during run to ensure adherence to specifications. Unload machine and stack materials on pallets or in boxes.
- Make adjustments as needed to maintain specifications and operating speed.
- Ensure the completion of jobs meeting quality and quantity requirements.
- Perform all required maintenance to machines according to departmental procedures.
- Troubleshoot machine problems, resolving if possible, notifying Manager as needed.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Ability to work flexible hours and willing to work overtime when needed.
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
- Meet at determined intervals with Department Manager to discuss and determine goals, performance, incentives for current and future.
- Attend all scheduled safety meetings as designed for the department.
Skills & Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend job tickets, customer specifications, and memos. Ability to effectively communicate with other employees of the organization.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide and to read measurements from a ruler or other measuring device.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or computer form.
Other Skills & Abilities: May be required to operate other bindery equipment, including but not limited to folder, shrink wrapper, die cutter, pocket folder gluer.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to walk; use foot/feet to operate machines, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles.
The noise level in the work environment can at times be loud. Hearing protection will be provided by the Company upon request. It is recommended to be used at all times.
Expectations of Every Boelte-Hall Employee:
- Know, understand and use Boelte-Hall’s six core values to guide you as you go through your day.
- Request clarification on any of the above topics if unclear.
- Follow and comply with all requirements and guidelines established by Operations Excellence to meet customer quality expectations as well as Boelte-Hall’s productivity and profitability objectives.
- Actively participate and promote Boelte-Hall’s Continuous Improvement programs such as Integrated TOC, Lean and Six Sigma (iTLS).
- Be accountable for implementation and maintenance of Process Improvement mandates such as, but not limited to: 5-S, Takt management, KPIs, Preventive Maintenance at own work area and the areas assigned by management.
- Actively participate in offering better ways for performing your job functions, reducing costs, rework, scrap, improving quality and efficiencies.
- Alert and approach Operations Excellence representative with any questions and help needed with training, education and clarification of company expectations.
- Actively participate in projects as directed by management, promoting cross-functional teamwork.
We have an immediate opening for part time hand bindery and small machine operator in our bindery department. First shift Monday through Friday or second shift Monday through Thursday. Great working conditions, competitive salary and possibility to turn into full time with benefits.
APPLY NOW Bindery Department