Join the Boelte Team!
Immediate Full & Part Time Positions Available
Boelte-Hall is looking for high energy, low maintenance, able-bodies who are ready to begin or continue their career in the graphics communication industry! Our celebrated 50+ year old family-owned business is ready to hire the right people today! Call Ralph Cowman at (913) 766-7704 or click the “Apply Now” button and #LetsPrintTogether!
- Customer Service Representatives
- Account Managers
- Pre-Press Technicians
- Mail List Processors
- Large Format Operators
Our Workplace & Culture
Boelte-Hall has been in business for over 50 years and we’ve done it with the right people, training, equipment and technology. We are looking for people who want a life-long career with a reputable and ever growing company. Having the right team with the right work environment is critical to producing quality products and creating loyal customers.
Boelte-Hall is continuously in search of top talent and we focus on finding candidates that possess the right skills, attitude and most importantly are a culture fit.
Our employees have a “do whatever it takes” customer first mentality and get excited about opportunities to go “above and beyond” to exceed our customer’s expectations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will consider applicants without regard to any category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Company Benefits Include:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Care Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Life Insurance
- Six (6) Paid Holidays
- 401K plan with Matching Contributions
- Personal Time Off Plan
- Direct Deposit
- Climate Controlled Work Environment
IMMEDIATE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Read Closely! We know who can and will succeed. Career position. Great Income!
Does the following describe you? If so, get ready to apply….
- You’re looking for a well-respected company with a reputation for high quality that continues to grow
- You have a proven track record for finding and closing new business
- You know how to prospect and you do it constantly and successfully without supervision
- You know how to shorten a long sell cycle (3-plus months)
- You’re a value seller and can hold margin against lower-priced and stiff competition
- You build relationships throughout the customer’s organization at multiple locations and facilities allowing you to build repeat business over time
We will be hiring the right candidate who is looking for a home. Successful experience selling multi-project campaigns at the director and C levels should be demonstrated. Experience selling custom manufacturing, commercial printing, visual graphics packaging, business services, media, or commercial advertising a plus. Prior earnings of $100,000 (base plus commission) where at least half came from commissions also a plus. This is an outside sales position at Bolete-Hall, LLC, located in the Greater Kansas City area, however, your ability to work from a remote location will be strongly considered.
If this all describes you, we want to hear from you as soon as possible. Please email your resume, statement of interest including prior earnings, and any other important information about you. No phone calls at this time, please. If you’re a fit, you’ll hear from us right away! Within 3 business days of applying, you will be sent a link to complete an online sales assessment (which you’ve probably done in the past.) No candidate will be considered without completing the assessment.
Reports to Manager of Sales
JOB PURPOSE AND REPORTING STRUCTURE: The Customer Service Representative serves as the primary contact for external and internal customers, is responsible for making decisions that affect the operations of the company and effectively communicates those decisions to the customer. The Customer Service Representative is also responsible for communicating customer requirements to the manufacturing team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Generate quotes based on information provided by salesperson and client.
- Enter all job information needed into current operating system for specifications needed for manufacturing in every cost center required to complete the job.
- Receive pricing from outside vendors as needed for buyouts required to produce the job. Closely monitor the completion of all buyouts as related to the schedule of the job.
- Work with purchasing in areas of large quantities of house material to insure required quantities are on hand.
- Schedule all processes of the job required to meet customers due date.
- Work closely with customers to answer questions, retrieve files, proof approvals and provide updates on job status.
- Update and inform sales of status of jobs on a daily basis, especially of any changes to the scheduling of the jobs not previously planned.
- Ensure accurate information, samples and notes are in the job ticket to provide a smooth transition from one operation to another and to best prepare and aid production.
- Run and distribute sales status reports daily. Assist as need to distribute daily plant progress capacities information.
Boelte-Hall is an established commercial printer located in Roeland Park, Kansas and has been serving the Kansas City area for over 50 years. Family-owned and operated, we are actively seeking an experienced candidate for a prepress operator/technician position.
- Perform all prepress functions in a manner to ensure complete and accurate print reproduction.
- Candidate must be proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud and other industry standard programs to prepare customer furnished files for offset, digital and large format presses and printers.
- Agfa Apogee Prepress workflow.
- Enfocus Pitstop
- Variable Data Printing
- Web to Print Storefronts
- Color Management.
- Proficiency using Mac and PC computers
- Experience with Imposition software, RIP platforms, and platemaking.
- Ability to create, modify and understand impositions for sheetfed and digital presses, and large format printers.
- Must have ability to make content proofs, contract proofs, soft proofs as requested.
- Responsible for the output of plates as needed for offset presses.
- Record accurate entries of time and materials used for job costing.
- Willingness to perform other duties as assigned.